HENDERSON PRODUCTS WARRANTY POLICY
A. PARTS REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR:
Henderson Products, Inc. warrants its manufactured products and installation work against defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve months after delivery to the original user. This warranty is not a guarantee that the product will be free of defects. This warranty of our products under normal use and service is limited to replacement or repair at the company's factory of any parts which are returned to the factory freight prepaid, and upon examination found to be defective.
1. This warranty is expressly limited to parts replacement and repair. Any expressed warranty not herein provided, and any remedy for breach of contract is excluded and disclaimed. The implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any particular purpose are limited to twelve months from delivery to the original user.
2. Any component or part manufactured by others will carry that manufacturer’s warranty, and in no case will Henderson Products, Inc. be liable, either expressed or implied, for warranties in excess of those made by the original manufacturer.
3. Henderson Products, Inc. shall not be liable for loss of time, manufacturing costs, labor, material, loss of profits, incidental, special or consequential damages, direct or indirect, because of defective products, whether due to claims arising under the contract of sale or independently thereof, and whether or not such claim is based on contract, tort or warranty.
4. Repairs or modifications done by others, or parts from other sources outside the company's factory are not covered by this warranty.
5. No agent, employee, or representative of Henderson Products, Inc. has any authority to make any affirmation, representation, or warranty concerning Henderson Products, Inc. products, except as specifically stated above.
1. 1. Prior authorization by Henderson Products, Inc. must be obtained for all warranty work.
2. Contact our distributor or Henderson Products, Inc. giving complete details of your request, the unit involved, including serial number, date purchased, who purchased from, and the nature of or reason for the claim.
3. A Claim number will be assigned, and is required, whenever any warranty is to be paid either in the form of credit, replacement of parts, or service work. The assignment of this does not guarantee warranty will be allowed. This number is to identify the request and track parts that may need to be returned.
4. When warranty replacement parts are shipped, you may be required to return defective part(s) for inspection by Henderson Products, Inc. or the original manufacturer. In this case, you will be invoiced for shipment of new components until the old unit is returned.