HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITY: 94 North Dell Ave., Kenvil, NJ
REPORTS TO: Installation Manager
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 Years
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position responsible for providing support to the Installation Technicians on the shop floor through researching, procuring, and distributing production parts and equipment. The Parts Utility role is an essential part of supplying the proper parts, in a timely manner, through research and documentation to ensure a consistent flow of trucks through the shop. This position also satisfies customer parts orders, both from our factory and directly from the customer. Overall inventory layout, planning, and management is achieved through working hand-in-hand with the Material Handler.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor Kanban system for replenishment
- Manage overall inventory in Parts Room
- Respond to flag system (visual management)
- Customer Action Request/Warranty entry
- Documentation of parts issues in Issue Tracker
- Management of supplier V.M.I.
- Internal/external customer parts order fulfillment
- Missing part/component research
- Data entry in Henderson ERP system
- Management of annual physical inventory
- Provide direction for Material Handler
- Participate in company Kaizen events
- Participate in facility 5S
- Manage staging of parts and equipment for upcoming jobs
- Normal shop environment may be exposed to noise, extreme temperatures if working outdoors where truck chassis and equipment are stored.
- Continual moving and lifting of materials up to and including 50 lb.
- Will require bending, reaching, stooping, carrying and any other activity associated with movement of parts
Knowledge & Skills
- Technological skills required with knowledge of Henderson’s TCM software (ERP), Micro-tool (Web Based), 6 week forecast (Excel), and Microsoft Office products.
- Organizational, detail, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong team player.
- Must be able to operate a lift truck confidently
Education & Work Experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma or work experience equivalent required
- Associates degree in technical field or higher desired
- Experience in a production warehouse environment a plus
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Download an application here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.