HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
National Sales Manager - IDC
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 3 - 5 Years
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree
Responsible for overseeing all sales-related activities within the IDCs (Installation & Distribution Centers), focused on local market direct sales. Manage a staff of IDC Sales Managers and Regional Sales Representative providing leadership towards the achievement of company goals and objectives. Assist in planning and executing sales strategies, meetings, and presentations for new and existing IDC Sales Managers, Regional Sales Representatives s and IDC customers. Establish intra-company plans and strategies to enhance and expand our local market distribution network in order to strengthen our position within the market.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and implement sales and developmental strategies for IDC sales group.
- Set and manage expectation for team. Conduct annual one-on-one performance reviews.
- Establish and manage sales budget and monthly sales order forecasts.
- Help establish and implement marketing strategies.
- Manage fiscal budgets and appropriate funds accordingly.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in key markets.
- Help organize and participate in various trade shows, open houses, meetings, and events.
- Establish and disseminate various departmental reports and summaries on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Participate in various communication meetings to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our customers and employees.
- Conduct surveys of present and potential markets for new or supplemental distribution.
- Responsible for sales training for the IDC sales group.
- Attend national trade shows, regional industry shows, as well as IDC local market shows and open houses
- Assist in gathering competitor intelligence, pricing and programs.
- Review product/program concerns from the field in a timely manner through the provided call report format.
- Responsible for effective management of time and expenses related to territory travel.
- Develop, maintain, and provide guidance to IDC sales team in establishment and execution of monthly strategy deployment objectives and bowling charts.
- Live and daily display the Core Values of Grow, Improve and Engage.
- Extensive travel.
Knowledge & Skills
- Mechanical aptitude and problem analysis and resolution ability; ability to work with equipment specifications
- Technological skills required with knowledge of operation’s manufacturing software, as well as Microsoft products, including Excel and Word in Windows environment
- Organizational, detail, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a strong team player
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Related field required
- Master’s Degree optional
- 3-5 years experience in truck equipment industry preferred
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2017 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.