HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITY: 400 West Saint Eunice Road, Fulton, MO
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 Years
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position that reports to Installation Technician Leadperson for specified Henderson IDC facility.
- Under supervision, performs a variety of installation-related duties, including routine work, troubleshooting, light maintenance, modification and repair work in assigned area.
- Assures installation work is performed at the rate and specifications required by the customer and agreed upon by the company, on a daily basis.
- Must use variety of skills, such as welding, running hand plasma, and running cutting torch.
- Works efficiently by the establishment and ongoing improvement of performance standards.
- Maintains records of installations and repair work to track activities ensuring work is documented and on file.
- Knows and understands technical information and specifications of the proper installation of all products.
- Assists with maintaining and recommending the proper inventory and supply levels for the efficient installation of products.
- Organizes work so all installations are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Pays close attention to detail, works to achieve error-free performance.
- Utilizes proper techniques in the use of all tools, equipment, etc.
- Aware of, and follows, all safety standards and requirements.
- Practices preventative maintenance of equipment ensuring lower cost of repair and replacement.
- Has responsibility for public contact, requiring courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment
- Maintains a professional attitude with attention to personal appearance.
- Knowledge of product accessories and services to assist customers in applications.
- Accuracy in inventory and scrap reporting.
- Communicate issues/items of importance to appropriate management personnel.
- Pays close attention to cleanliness and orderliness of assigned work area.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical Skills: Knowledge and practical experience of the processes/operations of assigned work area. Certifiable in fork truck operations, welding, and other applications.
- Technical Skills: Have and be able to demonstrate one or more of the following skills: welding, assembly, electrical & wiring, and hydraulics. Ability to run hand plasma and cutting torch. Ability to read and understand blueprints. Must understand shop order process, reporting and basic EMS system requirements.
- Personal Requirements: Employees must provide their own tools. Ability to work with minimum supervision. Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work well with internal and external customers; good communication skills a must; ability to lift 50 lb. with continuous lifting of lightweight materials. High energy team player. Willing to develop abilities to maximum potential, and to stay abreast of latest industry-related advancements.
- Education: High school graduate required. Associate Degree from Vocational/Trade school, or equivalent work experience helpful.
- Exposure to noise in installation area.
- May have continuous bending, standing, and heavy lifting; up to 50 lb., and ability to use hoist required.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2017 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.