HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Installation & Service Manager - New Jersey
FACILITY: 94 North Dell Ave., Kenvil, NJ
REPORTS TO: Regional Installation Manager - East
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 3 Years
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED
This is a full-time position responsible for timely and accurate installation and delivery of product at the rate and specifications required by the customer on a regular basis. Must lead the facility team efficiently and manage the facility to meet company profitability goals. The Installation & Service Manager is a continuous contact for customers regarding specifications, delivery, service parts & accessories.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads employees in area of responsibility for proper fit-up of Henderson equipment, parts and accessories to the truck chassis. Learns and understands customer needs and expectations, work to the specifications requested by customer, and ensure final product meets spec and customer preference and expectations. Will spend up to 50% of time on shop floor working through problem solving activities with shop floor employees driven by MDI.
- Follow Company safety rules; maintain safe work area and equipment. Promptly address, report and resolve any unsafe condition. Ensures orderly housekeeping & shop cleanliness through 5S procedures.
- Provide leadership in the implementation and use of Douglas Dynamics Management System (DDMS). Be a change agent for continuous improvement based on the Douglas Dynamics Management System (TPS Philosophies).
- Identify, prioritize and execute continuous improvement opportunities based on S.Q.D.C. measurements.
- Working with the DDMS team, develop future state Installation vision and plan to attain.
- Must understand the usage and capabilities of shop equipment, tools, and machinery necessary for installation activities. Will ensure the proper operation of machines and equipment, will ensure proper training for employees on use, and will be responsible for setup of shop, and any needed purchases of shop equipment/machinery.
- Develop and execute to budget while ensuring overall facility profitability.
- Hiring and training of new hires while supporting company policies in assigned department.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving standard operating procedures, safety, quality, inventory control, and performance management. Find and implement solutions/improvements to reduce costs for supplies and products.
- Maintains consistency in application of company policies and practices for company’s best.
- Responsible for accurate inventory, movement and scrap reporting.
- Make certain of proper type and quantity of parts, product, etc., are available for work group daily.
- Communicate information affecting work group, help resolve problems for work group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations Management, or equivalent strongly preferred; minimally Vocational/Trade/Technical degree required.
- Strategic thinker with progressive career path in operations management, engineering, etc. with proven record of success.
- Must have strong leadership skills with ability to coach and mentor staff for continuous improvement.
- Ability to lead process improvement measures for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem analysis and resolution ability preferred.
- High energy, team oriented leader who is dependable, organized, and has strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Certifiable in Fork Truck operations, and CDL license.
- Exposure to noise in Installation area.
- Must set example for employees in character, attendance, work ethic, fairness and consistency.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: email@example.com
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call us at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2017 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.