HENDERSON PRODUCTS - CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
FACILITY: 2177 State Route 19, Bucyrus, OH
JOB TYPE: Full Time
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED, Associate Degree from Vocational/Trade school, or equivalent work experience helpful
This is a full-time position that reports to Installation Technician Leadperson for specified Henderson IDC facility.
- Under supervision, performs a variety of installation-related duties, including routine work, troubleshooting, light maintenance, modification and repair work in assigned area
- Assures installation work is performed at the rate and specifications required by the customer and agreed upon by the company, on a daily basis.
- Must use variety of skills, such as welding, running hand plasma, and running cutting torch.
- Works efficiently by the establishment and ongoing improvement of performance standards.
- Maintains records of installations and repair work to track activities ensuring work is documented and on file
- Knows and understands technical information and specifications of the proper installation of all products.
- Assists with maintaining and recommending the proper inventory and supply levels for the efficient installation of products
- Organizes work so all installations are completed efficiently and in a timely manner
- Pays close attention to detail, works to achieve error-free performance.
- Utilizes proper techniques in the use of all tools, equipment, etc.
- Aware of, and follows, all safety standards and requirements
- Practices preventative maintenance of equipment ensuring lower cost of repair and replacement
- Has responsibility for public contact, requiring courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment
- Maintains a professional attitude with attention to personal appearance.
- Knowledge of product accessories and services to assist customers in applications
- Accuracy in inventory and scrap reporting
- Communicate issues/items of importance to appropriate management personnel
- Pays close attention to cleanliness and orderliness of assigned work area
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Mechanical Skills: Knowledge and practical experience of the processes/operations of assigned work area. Must be certifiable in Fork Truck operations, CDL, welding, and other applications.
- Technical Skills: Ability to weld. Ability to run hand plasma and cutting torch. Ability to read and understand blueprints. Must understand shop order process, reporting and basic EMS system requirements. Must understand weld inspection, types/gauges of steel, and shop math.
- Personal Requirements: Ability to work with minimum supervision. Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work well with internal and external customers; good communication skills a must; ability to lift 50# with continuous lifting of lightweight materials. High energy team player. Willing to develop abilities to maximum potential, and to stay abreast of latest industry-related advancements.
- Education: High school graduate required. Associate Degree from Vocational/Trade school, or equivalent work experience helpful.
- Combination of various environmental conditions, including factory setting, which may include temperature extremes, noise, and continual moving and lifting of materials, inventory, etc.
Three Ways to Apply Now:
1) Apply online here!
2) In person at Henderson Products, Inc., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
3) Call for an application to 563-927-2828
We offer an attractive pay & benefits package in our progressive & growing company. EOE/Pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background inquiry required.
Henderson Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
The employment application form found above is a Microsoft Word document. If you choose to fill out the form
electronically, you'll need to save it to your computer once complete. From there you have three options for submitting
- re-attach in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- print the form and fax it to: (563) 927-7041
- print the form and mail it to: Henderson Products,
HR Dept., 1085 S. 3rd St., Manchester, IA 52057
For more information on Career Opportunities at Henderson Products, call Henderson Products at 800-359-4970.
Copyright © 2018 Henderson Products, Inc., a division of Douglas Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.